News from I-SET

Just wanted to share this.  This is an email that I received from I-SET (Inspired toward Science, Engineering and Technology).  I-SET is an outreach initiative of UNISA (University of South Africa). 

"Hi all,
Sixty teams from across South-Africa will be participating in the WRO nationals on Saturday, 28 July 2012, at the Tswane University of Technology Pretoria Campus from 9:00 until 15:00.
We are very proud to announce that 10 of the teams competing are I-SET teams!
The kids who win at this event will be awarded national colors and will be representing our country at the International WRO which is held in Kuala Lumpur in November.
Come through and support our teams and all the other teams who've travelled far to be here, bring your kids, teachers, community leaders anyone and everyone you can think of to celebrate the these amazing children and their achievements.
Regards,
I-SET team
Inspiring you towards Science, Engineering and Technology!"

Find out more about I-SET on the following sites:
Twitter:  http://twitter.com/#!/isetlego and follow #isetlego
1 comment

Popular Posts